Celebrities in Prison

Start the story!
FAQ
Search

New nodes (RSS)
New comments (RSS)

Discussing #1

Re: Once Upon A Time posted by The Inprisoner!dyc6eH32LLQ/KA6N on 6/7/2006 1:00:13 AM

Here I am, testing the comment system.

Re: Once Upon A Time posted by The Inprisoner!lEAPr3L/3j0PzrPc on 6/7/2006 1:01:11 AM

I am fraudulently impersonating myself!

Re: Once Upon A Time posted by Adam!giGlySVC5i4agE6bxC7rFkLKqEK!CGcD4YgxOga7xxlY on 6/7/2006 3:48:14 AM

I'm not sure how useful this comment system is, but I guess it's neat. :-)

Re: Once Upon A Time posted by The Inprisoner!dyc6eH32LLQ/KA6N on 6/9/2006 1:10:27 PM

The Inprisoner's commentary track:

Hi, I'm The Inprisoner, and I'd like to talk about Celebrities in Prison! The impetus behind this site was that I was discussing how celebrities were treated in prison with a friend, and it occurred to me that celebritiesinprison.com would be a catchy domain name, so I tried to think of something to put there.

I crafted this root node to try to set the tone of the story. "Ridiculous" was what I was going for. One question that's come up is: what does SuperCIP stand for, if the prison wans't designated as a celebrity prison when it was named? The answer is that it stood for "celebrities in prison," even though the naming commitee didn't know that it would be used to imprison celebrities.

Another question is: do you know you're misspelling "imprisoner?" And the answer is: yes I do. "Inprisoner" has been one of my favorite malapropisms since the days of the Funky Modsquad.

Re: Once Upon A Time posted by Felix!tFzDlTfTAM7U4l2h on 6/10/2006 5:24:13 AM

This is the best node ever!

Re: Once Upon A Time posted by KoshzPoshz!MebPcEjHQSGu3ao1 on 1/30/2017 3:44:25 PM

Last komment!

Post a comment:

Name:
Title:
Tripcode:
Message:
Preview
To prove that you are sentient, type "sentient" into this box:

Celebritiesinprison.com is a work of collaborative interactive fiction. Any similarity to actual celebrities, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Game experience may change during online play. All entries are copyright their original authors. We din' shoot nobody, we just made the gun!